JFD Prime Scalable Exchange Trading Technology
Building high performance partner- and trader-centric technology and architecture solutions is at the heart of what we do best. JFD does not invest millions in marketing, but rather set new industry benchmarks by providing our partners with the ultimate technology exchange solutions which are both cost-effective and scalable for you and provide best-of-breed latency and resilience for your traders.
JFD Prime - Technology Key Fact
- Ultra-low latency
- Superior exchange performance at Equinix NY4 (New York), LD4 (London) and Hong Kong Datacenters all built for built for scalability.
- Custom Server and Hosting design to scale Data-Intensive MetaTrader and Low-Latency Quants/HFT environments
- Ultra-high-single-threaded-performance low-latency rack-mount dedicated bare bone servers
- Fully optimized High-Performance Computing (HPC) and Reliability, Availability, Serviceability (RAS)
Superior Order Execution!
- Sub-millisecond latency cross connection to any ECN/Bank or Data provider in the building and Best Execution (MiFID compliant) to all major liquidity sources for FX and Equities (a very first in the electronic trading industry )
- Tier-1 Internet comprising 8 IP carriers
- Smart Order Routing (SOR) for DMA Stock CFDs and FX Aggregation to access deep liquidity emphasising on speed, capacity and stability
- Highly available clustered redundant architecture with disaster recovery solution
- 32,5ms private line connection from NY to LD (the fastest in the world)
- High capacity achieved through a distributed, transactional service oriented architecture based on high performance ‘publish and subscribe’ messaging
- High availability is achieved through resilience at all levels
- Scalable architecture with room for growth to meet increasing demand
AVERAGE EXECUTION TIMES (RETAIL FLOW)
Recent JFD execution times, across all sessions; our medians are:
MT4-to-MT4: 176ms (average time to receive, submit, match, verify and complete an order, as the full order cycle perceived by our retail MT4 clients). Please note that on the PRO/ECN/STP accounts of some of our competition this execution time often reaches several seconds;
Equinix-to-Equinix: 7ms (average time to submit and match an order with our LPs)
Our commitment to you is that we will always place you and your business first, and will continue to strive for technological excellence in everything we do.
Put us to the test – contact JFD Prime today for an in-depth, honest discussion about what we can deliver for your business. Call our Global Sales team on +357 25 878530 or fill in our short enquiry form.